24th October 2018, 10:14 AM
Raghu.P.T

Possibility to study LLB course for lateral BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

Hello friends, I have completed my BSc in Computer Science through lateral entry as I did Diploma course in Computer Engineering and then after BSc. Now, I am interested to study LLB course. So, is it possible for me to do LLB course?

31st October 2018, 09:59 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study LLB course for lateral BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

LLB is Bachelor in Law and it is three year course. Candidate passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in the law course.

So, you are eligible to get admission. There is no upper age limit to get admission in LLB course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
31st October 2018, 11:54 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study LLB course for lateral BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

LLB is three year course and candidate passed bachelor degree in any discipline are eligible to get admission in the course. There is no age bar to get admission in the course. So, you are eligible to get admission in the course.

Examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course. For complete procedure about the admission visit at official website of the institute.
31st October 2018, 03:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law and it is three year undergraduate course.

The required educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have complete bachelor degree. Age is no bar to get admission in the course.

So, you are eligible for admission in the course.
8th December 2021, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing B.Sc computer science after this can i do llb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?