18th October 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBBS for BHMS student?

Sir/Madam, I have started studying BHMS course. But, after completing my BHMS, I want to study MBBS course. I would like to know that is it possible for me to do MBBS right after BHMS course?

19th October 2018, 11:16 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBBS for BHMS student?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and the duration of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course is five and half years.

The basic eligibility for the admission of MBBS course is that candidate should have passed 12th class with medical stream from a recognized board. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery after completing BHMS course.

In order to get admission in MBBS course you have to appear in NEET examination. The upper age of candidate should not be greater than 25 years. Also you can appear in JIPMER entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?