12th February 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Pharma for MBBS student?

hello
m doing mbbs and i want to do
m.pharma after my mbbs so is this possible
for me or i have to study b.pharma again?
waiting for your response

15th February 2015, 10:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Pharma for MBBS student?

Sorry, MBBS is not the right qualification for doing M.Pharma degree. You must be a B.Pharma Graduate from a AICTE recognized University to become eligible for admission in this course. For getting admission in top M.Pharma colleges B.Pharma Graduates have to qualify exams like GPAT and NIPER entrance exams.

You have done MBBS and if you have interest in Pharmaceutical industry then you can get job on the basis of your MBBS degree also. You can also got MD in Pharmacology being a MBBS qualified student. Pharmacology is mostly related to medicine and it is the closest Post Graduation degree similar to M.Pharma Pharmacology.
16th February 2015, 03:22 PM
AbhinavSinha1

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Pharma for MBBS student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
m doing mbbs and i want to do
m.pharma after my mbbs so is this possible
for me or i have to study b.pharma again?
waiting for your response
Hi I would advise you to go for MD in Pharmacology. As it won't be wise to do Bpahrma again considering the time spent in MBBS. I would suggest you to look for Santosh University offering this course as it is one of the leading university in India. To know more about this course and Santosh University, visit their website or their facebook page.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?