15th April 2019, 03:53 PM
Meera Jagtap

Possibility to study MCA for BA(Mathematics) student?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying BA with Mathematics Honours. After completion of my Graduation I want to study MCA course. So, kindly let me know that after completing my BA it is possible for me to study MCA?

16th April 2019, 10:53 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MCA for BA(Mathematics) student?

Hello Meera,

As per information available,You can do MCA after completing BSc in Mathematics Honours .

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is a professional master degree course of three years and there will be very bright career scope for you in software industry.

I am providing you the details of eligibility of MCA.

Eligibility Criteria:
===========

1.Any Graduate who has passed or appearing for the final year degree examination in any discipline(Science,Commerce,Arts,Engineering or any approved university) is eligible to apply.

2.Candidates must have mathematics as a subject in their 10+2 course or any one year of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?