29th May 2020, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to write the Intermediate Supplementary exam after a gap of 8 years?

I'm from Hyderabad and I have completed my Intermediate in 2012 but still one subject backlog is their. So, can I write in the year of 2020 supplementary exams? Please help me with this I need to join in degree also.

31st May 2020, 10:25 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to write the Intermediate Supplementary exam after a gap of 8 years?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to complete your Supplementary Exam after having a gap of 8 years.

Usually 6 attempts will be given to clear failed subject. Since it has been 8 years till now, I don't think you will be allowed to clear your Supplementary Exam.

I am not sure of the reason what you have done for all these years but it is too late.

I would suggest you to look for job opportunities in private sector or start your own business to get some income.

I will also suggest you to check with Board of Intermediate Education of your state if you are eligible to freshly join Intermediate.
31st May 2020, 06:52 PM
Padmashree K S

Default Re: Possibility to write the Intermediate Supplementary exam after a gap of 8 years?

Yes you are eligible to take suplementary exam. After clearing overall exams you can join degree as well. There is no age limit to give 12th board exams.
31st May 2020, 08:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to write the paper after a gap of 8 years.

So, you will have to pursue the intermediate course again .
3rd October 2021, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I had given exam of 12th from mp board in July 2007 but my 1 paper is back..can I give supplementry exam now..
4th January 2022, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir .,can I clear my backlogs of intermediate after 3years .?
1st November 2022, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I write my supply after 4 years?
13th December 2022, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done my done my intermediate in 2015 but I want to improve my marks . Can I improve now in 2023
15th May 2023, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I write intermediate supplementary exams after taking my transfer certificate 8years back
17th May 2023, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjan Ayush View Post
No, it is not possible to write the paper after a gap of 8 years.

So, you will have to pursue the intermediate course again .

Any refernce for what is the last gap in which we can attempt exams.
22nd May 2023, 04:36 PM
srinu56789

Yes. It is possible to write the exam of inter 2nd year after 8 years of gap and I'm the one who is writing after the gap of 9 years. Source - Joint secretary, Intermediate Board Nampally.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?