25th April 2020, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to write only Physics paper of class 12th from NIOS Board?

As I have been a Commerce student with Mathematics and now I want to be a Pilot. So for that we required to have Physics and Mathematics. So for that, it is possible to give only Physics paper of class 12th from NIOS Board?

24th April 2021, 04:26 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to write only Physics paper of class 12th from NIOS Board?

°°° No, it is not possible to write only Physics paper of 12th under NIOS board.
Candidate cannot write only one paper, one has to appear in all subjects of 12th.
NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and the certificate is valid throughout the country and even in foreign.
30th April 2021, 03:34 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility to write only Physics paper of class 12th from NIOS Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As I have been a Commerce student with Mathematics and now I want to be a Pilot. So for that we required to have Physics and Mathematics. So for that, it is possible to give only Physics paper of class 12th from NIOS Board?
No,you can not appear for physics if you want to appear exam through NIOS then you need to apply for all subjects.For one subjects,one can not opt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?