22nd November 2011, 08:10 PM
krishnamurtymallady

Is it possible to appear for AIEEE exam while studying B.Tech from some central university which comes under AIEEE?

Dear Sir
My daughter appeared AIEEE Exam and got seat in ECE group in central university. She wants better college. Is she eligible to appear again while studying in B Tech which she got through AIEEE

Related Questions:
18th January 2012, 07:52 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for AIEEE exam while studying B.Tech from some central university which comes under AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishnamurtymallady View Post
Dear Sir
My daughter appeared AIEEE Exam and got seat in ECE group in central university. She wants better college. Is she eligible to appear again while studying in B Tech which she got through AIEEE
Yes your daughter eligible apply for AIEEE Examination while Studying the B.tech course .

All Indian Engineering Entrance Examination . The Examination is conducted by CBSE for every . If your crack the examination then you should get admission for the courses like , B.E / B.Tech / B.Arch in top Engineering Colleges and Institutes in India.

You may apply for the Examination in both the offline as well as online method .

Eligibility criteria for AIEEE Examination :-

The aspirant should be complete 12th board examination in science stream from recognized university . You should learn the subjects like physics , chemistry and Mathematics . You should score minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th examination . Relaxation is applicable for sc/st and OBC candidates . If your waiting for 12th board examination result then your also eligible to apply for this examination .

As per the Eligibility criteria your eligible to apply for this examination .

I provide you the previous years question papers please go through it .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE previous question Paper 1.pdf(927.3 KB, 71 views)
File Type: pdf AIEEE previous question Paper 2.pdf(762.6 KB, 92 views)
18th January 2012, 08:56 PM
lkovishal

Default Re: Is it possible to appear for AIEEE exam while studying B.Tech from some central university which comes under AIEEE?

Hello,

Yes it is possible to appear for the AIEEE exam if she has not appeared for the number of times fixed to appear in the exam.
Also the 12% cut off should be cleared for every college in which you want to take admission.

Thanks
Vishal
10th June 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

if a student appears in aieee while studying in a college in aieee then which of his marks would be considered?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?