28th December 2019, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for MPSC exam by selecting English language as preferred language?

Hi, I have done my Graduation and Post Graduation in English medium, and I want to apply for MPSC exam but I want to apply for same by selecting English language as preferred. Is English option available? If yes, then can I opt for English?

25th December 2020, 11:26 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for MPSC exam by selecting English language as preferred language?

Yes, It is possible to apply for MPSC exam by selecting English language as preferred language.

Candidate can appear in examination with any language. Since you are comfortable with English language than you should appear in English language only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?