3rd September 2016, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Which exam I need to apply for doing Ph.D in English language?

Respected Sir/Mam,

Please tell me about the phd in English language. i just want to know appearing examination? Can you please let me know how to prepare for the exam? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this. Awaiting to get the response.

7th September 2016, 02:15 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which exam I need to apply for doing Ph.D in English language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

Please tell me about the phd in English language. i just want to know appearing examination? Can you please let me know how to prepare for the exam? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer on this. Awaiting to get the response.

You have to appear for a PhD Entrance test or Research Eligibility Test (RET) for the admission to PhD in English language. Candidates should have master’s degree in English from a recognized university, with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade are eligible for applying the PhD in English. Candidates will be short listed on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and interview. Candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE are exempted from the entrance test. The PhD in English is available in various universities in India.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?