14th May 2013, 06:03 PM
momorockz

Is it possible to apply for NEET medical entrance exam? I am doing BSc Biochemistry

I'm doing my final year B.sc biochemistry. i'm very much interested in doing MBBS. is it possible to apply for NEET medical entrance exam 2014 ??

Related Questions:
  1. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  2. Am I eligible to get admission in medical entrance exam? I am studying BSc Biochemistry
  3. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  4. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  5. What are the prospects of higher studies after pursuing B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  6. Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?
  7. Which are the colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry? Date of the entrance exam and the syllabus of it?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for NEET if appeared in Karnataka-CET twice? Number of attempts available in NEET?
  9. How to do MSc Medical Biochemistry after doing BSc Chemistry
  10. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  11. Colleges offering MSc Medical Biochemistry in Kerala and Tamilnadu? Date of the entrance test and its syllabus?
  12. When and how to obtain NEET medical entrance exam forms? Other medical entrance exams with dates of forms and where to buy?
  13. MSc. Biochemistry entrance exams and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?
  15. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  16. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Ph.D in Medical Biochemistry? Syllabus, and examination dates of Ph.D entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. How I can apply for biochemistry after 12th? Which university will be the best for Biochemistry?
  18. Can I appear for NEET UG or medical entrance?
15th November 2015, 11:33 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for NEET medical entrance exam? I am doing BSc Biochemistry

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the NEET entrance examination conducted for the admission in the medical courses after the 10+2.

To appear for the examination the required eligibility criteria is candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board with the PCB and having an aggregate of 50% also the age must be less than 24 years as on the 31st December of year of appearing for the examination.

So, you can appear for the examination. The examination is conducted in the month of May every year.
15th November 2015, 12:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for NEET medical entrance exam? I am doing BSc Biochemistry

Yes, you are eligible to appear for the National Entrance Eligibility Test conducted every year as a common entrance examination for the admission of the candidates in the medical courses in the government institutes.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 with the Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper with atleast 50% aggregate and relaxation in the aggregate for the reserved category.

So, you can appear for the examination.
15th November 2015, 05:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NEET is no longer conducted by the Central Government for the admission in MBBS and BDS course. You must know that it is now replaced by the All India Pre Medical test. For this exam, the eligibility criteria:

A candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology with at least 50% marks in it.

The minimum age limit is 17 years and the upper age limit is 25 years. So if your age is below 25 years then you can apply for the various MBBS entrance exams like AIPMT, AIIMS, State level Pre medical Test and JIPMER.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?