3rd September 2010, 09:32 PM
dineshkumar_vit

Is it possible to apply for TNPSC group I and II exams while in final year of Post Graduation?

sir,
i'm in final year of my postgraduate.i'll complete my degree this year.is it possible to apply for tnpsc group 1 or 2 exams

14th May 2011, 01:08 AM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for TNPSC group I and II exams while in final year of Post Graduation?

Hello,
The age limit to appear in TNPSC, Is 21-30yr.
*graduation with minimum Aggregate 60% with any stream.
If you fall under the, above given eligibility criteria then you are eligible to appear in TNPSC. For more information you can visit the official site of TNPSC.
Ok, best of luck.
30th July 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for TNPSC group I and II exams while in final year of Post Graduation?

hello sir....am pradeep am doing my final year ece.........can i apply to this group exams?...............pls tel which book are use to ths exams?
30th July 2011, 11:46 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for TNPSC group I and II exam.in TNPSC group I and II exam final year of graduation are also eligible.

Eligibility for TNPSC exam-

For TNPSC you must have graduation.

you can also apply in final year of graduation.

age limit for TNPSC exam is 21-30 year.you can't apply for this exam after this age limit.

These are the eligibility criteria for TNPSC exam if you full fill these eligibility criteria then you can apply for this exam.
31st July 2011, 12:56 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Is it possible to apply for TNPSC group I and II exams while in final year of Post Graduation?

Yes you can apply for TNPSC group I and II exam.

the main eligiblity critera for TNPSC group I and II exam is as under
//age critera ---------21 to 30 years.
//minimum qualifiactio critera------- graducation
**the final year students are also apply for this exam**
*gd luck*
24th January 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i tried to apply for group 1. i am awaiting for final year degree results, but the online application didn't allow me as the day of passing degree exam was asked
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?