4th September 2011, 02:11 PM
psbnaidu

Is this possible to attempt Income Tax Officer Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?

Respectd Sir,
i am psbnaidu pursuing my final year b.com in bangalore universit
1.Is it possible to attempt income tax officer exam who is in final year(b.com)?

4th September 2011, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to attempt Income Tax Officer Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by psbnaidu View Post
Respectd Sir,
i am psbnaidu pursuing my final year b.com in bangalore universit
1.Is it possible to attempt income tax officer exam who is in final year(b.com)?
dear friend,

Those candidate have completed graduation degree from recognized university are eligible for INCOME TAX OFFICER exam.
To become Income Tax officer you have to pass the Civil Services Exam conducted by the Union Public.

Also your age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.

The upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

So if you want to apply for INCOME TAX OFFICER exam then you can visit to UPSC own website.

Final year student are not eligible for INCOME TAX OFFICER exam.

thanks
1st February 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is this possible to attempt Income Tax Officer Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?

i am a final year student
of bba so can i give the income tax inspectors exams
7th January 2015, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

HI Iam doing bca and i am girl can i apply for incometax officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?