15th June 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for Bio students to do Chartered Accountants CA course?

I am a Bio-Maths student of Intermediate. I have a problem in Maths and Physics. So, I want to do Chartered Accountants CA course. Is it possible? If yes, then when and how can I take admission?

19th June 2020, 01:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for Bio students to do Chartered Accountants CA course?

Yes, you can still opt for Chartered Accountancy course even having completed your Class 12th i.e; intermediate in Biology-Mathematics combination as to pursue CA course any Class 12th passed candidate is eligible.

Further, I would like to let you know that the complete CA course comprises of three stages which are as below :-

* Foundation Course.

* IPCC (Integrated Professional Competence Course).

* The final stage.

To get yourself enrolled in the Foundation course, you are required to qualify CPT (Common Proficiency Test) held by ICAI twice every year.

For complete details regarding the structure of CA course, you can refer to the link www.icai.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?