20th December 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

What to do after B.E Bio-Medical Engineering? I am a 2nd year student of Bio Medical Engineering

I m 2nd year student from bio medical .i want to known that what to do after b.e in bio medical .and in which particular manner i have to do m.e or m.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any job opportunity for Bio-medical Engineers in India? Will there be any campus recruitment for them? List of top companies recruiting Biomedical Engineering? Instiutes in Kerala offering Bio Medical Engineering?
  2. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  3. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in Army? I am a student of bio medical engineering
  4. For a non medical student is it a good choice to choose Bio Medical?
  5. What is the counseling date of PGECET? List of all the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to set my career in merchant navy being a Bio-medical Engginer? -- [New]
  7. Masters in Bio-Medical is possible after Electronics engineering?
  8. What types of courses are more preferable in M.Tech Bio Medical Engineering?
  9. How to join bio medical engineering after doing B.E(Mech)? What is the scope of it in India? Which are the companies offering a job to Bio medical engineers?
  10. Minimum and maximum cutoff marks for joining in bio medical engineering college? Is there any bio medical engineering college in Chennai or Coimbatore offering campus interview?
  11. Need list of bio medical companies in vizag for internship?
  12. Any chance to get scholarship for Bio Medical Engineering after scoring 93% in 12th?
  13. How to join MBA course while studying bio medical engineering? Which are the best institutes?
  14. Can I be able to join Biotech/Bio medical technology course after passing Bio Physics and chemistry
  15. What is biomedical engineering? What is the future of bio medical engineering job?
  16. Does any company provide summer internship for Bio-medical engineering students?
  17. Can I do biomedical engineering after 12th? I have chosen PCM and Electronics subject for 11th and 12th science
  18. How to take admission in Bio Medical Engineering
22nd December 2011, 09:10 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.E Bio-Medical Engineering? I am a 2nd year student of Bio Medical Engineering

There are many higher studies options after B.E Bio-Medical Engineering. Some of them are Master of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering, Master of Technology in Biomedical Engineering, Advanced Diploma in Clinical diagnostic Techniques, Doctor of Philosophy in Biomedical Engineering, MBA, Post Diploma Course on Clinical Engineering and Management, Advanced Diploma in Clinical diagnostic Techniques, etc. Biomedical engineers have lot of career opportunities in both public and private sectors. A few career profiles for them are Bioinstrumentation Engineer, Clinical Engineers, Business Managers, Systems Physiology Engineers, Technical Writers, Research Scientists, etc. A few employment areas for these candidates are Scientific and Research facilities, Hospitals, Clinics, Design and Patenting, Academic Institutions, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industries, etc.
29th May 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do after B.E Bio-Medical Engineering? I am a 2nd year student of Bio Medical Engineering

i need to do biomedical engeneering . but i want to know after the coarse what job do i get?
8th June 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Do I get on campus job in Bio-medical engg after completion?
8th June 2012, 09:17 PM
lakshmi dhana

Some of the options available are Master of Engineering in Biomedical Engineering, Master of Technology in Biomedical Engineering, Advanced Diploma in Clinical diagnostic Techniques, Doctor of Philosophy in Biomedical Engineering, MBA, Post Diploma Course on Clinical Engineering and Management, Advanced Diploma in Clinical diagnostic Techniques, etc. Biomedical engineers have lot of career opportunities in both public and private sectors. A few career profiles for them are Bioinstrumentation Engineer, Clinical Engineers, Business Managers, Systems Physiology Engineers, Technical Writers, Research Scientists, etc. A few employment areas for these candidates are Scientific and Research facilities, Hospitals, Clinics, Design and Patenting, Academic Institutions, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industries, etc...also you can apply for bank jobs also under graduation eligibility.
1st September 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of B.E. Bio medical engineering..After completing this, I wish to proceed with a course related purely to Microbiology..Is it possible ?..If yes, what entrance exam should I take up?..And please mention the institutions in specific..
1st September 2012, 07:37 PM
being aman

Some of the Job profile includes
Safety and maintenance of medical technologies
Research and Development (you need to be atleast a PhD)
Lecturership etc...

For Masters you need to find a good college rather than M.E or M.Tech as it won't
effect much you can give GATE exams to enter into IITs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?