25th July 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from one autonomous college to another after 1st year of engineering?

Is it possible to change from one autonomous college to another after 1st year of engineering? Can you please guide me with the information on this? What should be the procedure which I need to follow for this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to change college from VTU to any autonomous college for BTech student?
  2. Can I change my College from an Autonomous University in Madhya Pradesh after completing 1st year of B.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  3. How to change to another Autonomous Engineering College after completing B.Tech from Autonomous college
  4. How to change the college to autonomous college? I am studying in AMVITM engineering college
  5. Is it possible for me to change college in second year of BBA course?
  6. Procedure to change college due to poor facilities?
  7. Procedure to change the college in second year of engineering?
  8. How to change my college after 1st year B.E in Tamilnadu? I am studying in RMK engineering college
  9. What is the procedure to be followed to change college while doing B.Tech 1st year?
  10. Can I change college in 3rd semester from autonomous college to a private college?
  11. ?
  12. List of the colleges affiliated to Anna university having EIE?
  13. Is it possible to take transfer from an Autonomous college to regular University college in the 2nd year?
  14. Is it allowed to change college in 2nd year if I have a good score in 1st and 2nd semesters? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the affiliation status of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, Maharashtra? -- [New]
  16. Can i change my engineering stream after first year completion?
  17. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to change the College under the same University after completing 1st year of the course?
25th July 2017, 10:08 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Is it possible to change from one autonomous college to another after 1st year of engineering?

Yes, you can change your autonomous college to another college after completing your 1st year of engineering. You can get admission in another college through lateral entry. There are various colleges which provide lateral entry in 2nd year of engineering after completing 1st year of engineering or for diploma holders.

Few colleges of them are:-
Shri Ramdeobaba KN Engineering College, Nagpur
Faculty of Engineering, Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi
K.L. University, Guntur
Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, Bhilai
K.L.E.Society’s College of Engineering, Belgaum
Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, Hyderabad
ITM University, Gurgaon
Sri Sai Ram Engineering College, Chennai
M.V.J. College of Engineering, Bangalore
26th February 2021, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change from one autonomous college to another after 1st year of engineering?

I want to change autonomous college to university 3rd year b.sc computer science
Is it possible?
29th April 2022, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change from one autonomous college to other college after degree 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?