30th November 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change to other college after getting detained due to low attendence?

am mca second year second sem my college management detained to me because less attendence so i can change the college if it is possible to ou one college to another

18th January 2012, 01:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change to other college after getting detained due to low attendence?

Change or switch from one college to another college under the same university is possible under certain rules ans regulations laid down by the university. As your college has detained you due to low attendance so you wont be allowed to switch in any college under the same university.
20th December 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to change to other college after getting detained due to low attendence?

I am b.e 1 st year student of eee branch i am getting detained because of my low percentage under the vtu university is there a way of not getting detained any how?
27th June 2019, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

I have got detained in 1st year of mechanical engineering can i change my stream to Computer sciences and start from 1st year.
30th December 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

I am pharmd student.i had detained in 4 th year. My Course is 5 1 year internship. I am scholarship student. I am eligible for scholarship again .can I change to another college college..please give me guidance about my feature....
30th June 2020, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change college under the same university,after getting detained due to low credentials. & also can I apply for scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?