23rd October 2012, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Aircraft Engineering after Ordinary Level

Is it possible to do aircraft engineering after Ordinary level

13th August 2013, 12:35 AM
chetan.a.b

Cool Re: Is it possible to do Aircraft Engineering after Ordinary Level

Hi friend,
The eligibilities for Aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering is 12th pass 50% with PCM(Physics, chemistry and mathematics).
Aeronautical Engineering.
Duration: 4 years –Full Time Eligibility:-12th/intermediate(with PCM)
If you want to get job in this field in India, you can be get it in Indian space Research organization (ISRO) as well national Aeronautical Laboratories, defense Research laboratories etc
dear friend since you have not given the full information about your qualification(ordinary level), so I have given you the full info you can refer it.

Good luck
20th March 2021, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Aircraft Engineering after Ordinary Level

How about if l passed all sciences at ordinary level do l qualify to train aircraft engineering
20th March 2021, 08:13 PM
Maxwell dumbu

Is it possible to train aircraft engineering after you have passed sciences at ordinary level
23rd June 2023, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I passed pure mathematics with an A , Chemistry with E and Physics wict O can I enrolled
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?