13th January 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Is this possible to do Architecture course after passing 10th class? Information regarding the Entrance Exam required for this?

i want to do architecture after passing class 10 is it possble to do dat? If so...and do i need to do admission exam????pliz help

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  2. How to become Architect after passing 10th with 87% marks?
  3. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  4. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  5. Can I join diploma in Architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  6. Entrance exam to do Bachelor of Architecture on 10th basis? -- [New]
  7. Are there any entrance exams after passing 10th?
  8. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  9. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  10. What is the percentage required in class 11th? Any entrance exam formalities required? I am a student of class 10th and going to complete my ICSE board exam
  11. Can we give NDA exam after passing class 10th? How much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is architecture diploma course good for me if I have completed my 10th standard with 85.40% marks?
  13. Requirements to study Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis? Is NATA mandatory to appear?
  14. Can I join ISRO exam after passing class 12th?
  15. How to join Polytechnic college after passing class 10th? What is the percentage required for it?
  16. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  17. How should I become an IPS? What is the percentage required in class 10th?
  18. How to join Indian Army after passing 10th class? I have scored 85% in 10th class
14th January 2012, 12:27 AM
mukund purohit

Default Re: Is this possible to do Architecture course after passing 10th class? Information regarding the Entrance Exam required for this?

yes do Architecture course after passing 10th class. for that apply directly or give a entrance test if any.
14th January 2012, 01:16 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is this possible to do Architecture course after passing 10th class? Information regarding the Entrance Exam required for this?

dear friend,
After passing 10th class you will not be able to apply for Architecture course.

Before that you have to complete your 12th with maths and english as compulsory subjects...

After completion of 12th you have to go for B.Arch course..

For that you have to qualify in entrance exams like-AIEEE architecture exam..

If you able to qualify in this exam then you can take admission in B.arch course..

Eligibility for AIEEE architecture exam:-

1.candidate has to complete the 12th with maths and english..

2.Candidate must have secure 50% aggregate in 12th.

3.Age should not be more than 25 years.

4.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

These are the eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.
So, go for it..

All the best..
14th January 2012, 11:08 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

No its not possible to join for architecture course right after 10th. You need to first complete 12th standard. Since you are interested in architecture field make sure you pursue Physics, Chemistry and Maths. During 12th standard you can appear for entrance exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE etc. Along with that you need to appear the NATA exam. You should start preparing for this exam from 11th standard itself.
4th April 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

what all subjects are important for architecture?
4th April 2012, 06:56 PM
geniustammy

you can not do architecture course after 10th class
you have to do 12th class after that you have to give entrance test of
AIEEE and NATA.
4th April 2012, 09:27 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

If the students have studied the mathematics till 12th class

they can apply for Bachelor of Architect course which is 4/5 yrs course.

For that student need to clear the examination like

AIEEE

Eligibility for AIEEE exam:-

1.Students who wish to be architects are required to pass their 10+2

with an aggregate of 50 % marks with Mathematics as a compulsory subject.

For full details visit the official website of AIEEE.

http://www.aieee.nic.in

NATA

Eligibility criteria for NATA

10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Mathematics

as a subject of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks.

IIT - JEE

Eligibility criteria for IIT-JEE exam:

You must have passed their 10+2 examinations from a recognized board.

All the above examination conduct Entrance Examination for the the course Bachelor of Architect.
20th May 2012, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

after 10th if we do diploma in arcitecture .........wil that be a good option?
13th June 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th gseb exam nd had also given b.arch nd had passed it also.
bt i have nt scored passing mark in nata exam?
will i be able to do architecture course?
plz suggest if any?
waitin for ur reply
1st July 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i have pass 10th std in year 2003 can i get admination for 3 year diploma foe architecture course
28th March 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

I heared that after 12 comm you join the architecturt after the giving enterence exam. is it true?
28th March 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I heard that Architecture is avalebal for the student of the 12 comm after the giving enterens exam.
Is it true?Give the Informetion about this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?