24th June 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Astrobiology or Astrophysics after Engineering? Which branch should I take? What are the job opportunities?

i'm in +1 and would like to pursue my career in astrobiology or astrophysics.is it possible to do that after engineering?if yes,which branch should i take?and the courses after that?which are the best institutions.i would really be grateful for a help now.i'm desperate to know about the job oppurtunities in this field too

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which are offering MSc in Astrophysics? What are the job opportunities?
  2. What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Astrophysics) candidate in India?
  3. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  4. How to do BSc Astrophysics? I am doing my 12th
  5. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  6. Colleges offering MSc in Astrophysics? What is the admission procedure? Job opportunities after MSc?
  7. I am in class 12 which exam I have to give to enter in nasa?
  8. Which engineering collee and branch combination should I choose? What are the job opportunities?
  9. What kind of opportunities are available after completing MSc Astrophysics? What would be the range of salary? Names of institutes offering the course?
  10. How to pursue career in Astrophysics after doing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch
  11. Scope in Space Science for biology students?
  12. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  13. In which college or school we should get admission to specialize in Astrophysics? -- [New]
  14. Which B.Tech course should I pursue among ECE, IT and CSE? Which provides better opportunity and will be easier for girls?
  15. Which branch should girls choose in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible to do Astrobiology after pursuing UG in Biochemistry?
  17. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  18. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
23rd October 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Astrobiology or Astrophysics after Engineering? Which branch should I take? What are the job opportunities?

Respected sir/madam,
i am doing my 2nd year BE in electronics and communication.i am interested in doing B.SC in astrophysics.is there any possibilities to do so after completing my BE.if so,then should i attempt any entrance exams?

Thank you.
25th April 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do Astrobiology or Astrophysics after Engineering? Which branch should I take? What are the job opportunities?

IM DOING MY BTECH IN AEROSPACE CAN I DO ASTROBIOLOGY IN MY MASTERS DEGREE.SY THE INSTITUTIONS AVAILABLE IN INDIA
25th April 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

IM DOING MY BTECH IN AEROSPACE CAN I DO MASTERS IN ASTROBIOLOGY...SAY THE INSTITUTIONS OFFERING IN INDIA....AND WHAT SHOULD BE DONE TO JOIN NASA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?