11th October 2014, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Which B.Tech course should I pursue among ECE, IT and CSE? Which provides better opportunity and will be easier for girls?

I cannot decide which btech course i should be pursuing among ECE, CSE and IT. I have always had a fascination towards the IT sector and i have been doing well in computer science all these years including my 2 level. But as far as i have read, ECE has got much better oppurtunities than CSE. So i cannot decide among ECE, CSE and IT. Can you just help out? What are the basic things that are taught in each of them? Which is more easier for girls?

18th October 2014, 11:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which B.Tech course should I pursue among ECE, IT and CSE? Which provides better opportunity and will be easier for girls?

Both the ECE and CSE engineering graduates have a better scope in job and career opportunities. Since, you are interested in Computer Science, I suggest you to opt the CSE branch because if you opt the interested course, then, you can do better and can get success and you can get job opportunities in the related field. Both the CSE and IT are nearly same related to computer science programming and coding whereas ECE is related to Electronics, Communication and Designing of Circuits. Candidates who have completed engineering course in CSE or ECE branch have equal job opportunities in private sector.
13th June 2017, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which B.Tech course should I pursue among ECE, IT and CSE? Which provides better opportunity and will be easier for girls?

What should i choose BE- CSE or BE- IT. Please advise what is the difference in Both and what are the Job Prospects in India & Abroad
24th June 2017, 06:43 PM
yamram

Hi '
All these three which you have mentioned B.Tech in ECE. IT, CSE provides good career opportunities. Moreover girls can opt for any one of these three options.They all have good scope.The most important thing is that which institution or university you are selecting for doing the B.Tech. There are few good institutions and universities which are offering good job placements and career opportunities are Lovely Professional University, KIIT University, Bahra university.
16th September 2017, 07:18 PM
sapphire1

B. Tech is a good course and it has good scope. In today's life most of the students opt this course for their future. All courses ECE , IT and CSE has their own values and scopes.
All are good courses and have good scopes.

ECE electronics and communication it is a good course and has good scope after that you may get a good job in many companies which related to your field and you can also apply for the job in government sector.

IT and CSE I think these both courses are good for girls so you can choose any of the course in these two options. Both have good scope.

There are so many universities and colleges which offer these courses. But you have to choose the best university for this course. And it is best to apply for B.Tech after scoring good marks in entrance exam like JEE.

Then it will easy for you to get a good job. You may get a good job through campus placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?