10th October 2018, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed in Hindi after completing B.Sc?

I will be soon completing my B.Sc after which I want to study B.Ed but, I'm not interested in Science anymore so is it possible to do B.Ed in Hindi?

30th October 2022, 06:56 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed in Hindi after completing B.Sc?

CS absolutely you can pursue B.Ed in Hindi
It is full time bachelors degree course for a duration of 3 years
There is no age limit for the following course
The education criteria is a minimum of 45% days in 12th standard
The employment rules after the following is teacher, policy analyst, writer, editor, publisher or researcher communicator ,public relations officer ,speech writer, travel ,writer blogger review,etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?