29th June 2012, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech after diploma? I am a student of Polytechnic 6th Sem CS after 2 months

sir i m the student of polytechnic 6th sem c.s after 2months i will completing my diploma......i want to continue my further studies n i m not able choose the course so please can u help me choose......one more que is, is it possible to b-tech after diploma........If yes the can u tell me what is the duration of it? Please reply as soon as possible...............................

3rd August 2012, 04:20 AM

Smile Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech after diploma? I am a student of Polytechnic 6th Sem CS after 2 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m the student of polytechnic 6th sem c.s after 2months i will completing my diploma......i want to continue my further studies n i m not able choose the course so please can u help me choose......one more que is, is it possible to b-tech after diploma........If yes the can u tell me what is the duration of it? Please reply as soon as possible...............................

Hai!!! You are very much eligible to do B-Tech after Completing your Diploma. Earlier, after completing Diplomo, u can directly enter into second year of Engineering through Lateral Entry. But from this year it has been changed. You have to start from first year of Engineering.

Since you have completed Diplomo in CS, it is advisible to do the same in course in B.Tech too. Do select your course out of your interest rather than compelsion.

Diplomo students who have an aggregate of more than 91 % ll only be called for the counselling. You can avail the Good colleges only if you score more than 96%.

Good Luck :-)
12th November 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech after diploma? I am a student of Polytechnic 6th Sem CS after 2 months

sir i m doing diploma in information technology and i m in my last year... am I eligible to do B.Tech
29th November 2012, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech after diploma? I am a student of Polytechnic 6th Sem CS after 2 months

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are very much eligible to get into B-Tech through lateral Entry Scheme once you complete your diploma!!!!!!!!! SO no worries!!!! Keep smiling :-) :-) Good Luck :-) But once you get your total aggregate of your diploma, make sure that to your marks, what all Engineering Colleges you would get. You would get a call for the Lateral Entry scheme only if you score above 90% in your diploma!!!!!!!

Good Luck:-) Sorry for the late reply!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?