20th January 2011, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?

i did not write cat exam of pondicherry university 2011. but i want to do my mba at pondicherry is it possible or can i write centac or what to do .i want to join pls help me

10th March 2012, 11:21 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?

Dear

It's possible. You can do your MBA program in any one college without writing CAT, TANCET. this exams only need while you enter into IIM or some other universities.

If you want to do MBA you can do in self financing college without writing CAT, TANCET other than that common exams.
11th March 2012, 10:44 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA in pondicherry without writing the CAT exam of Pondicherry University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i did not write cat exam of pondicherry university 2011. but i want to do my mba at pondicherry is it possible or can i write centac or what to do .i want to join pls help me
If you want to do MBA course in Pondicherry University,you have to write the entrance examination is conducted by Pondicherry University.

To apply for this course,the candidate must have a completed graduate degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and the candidate must secure at least 50% aggregate marks in their examination.

Important dates :-

Date of Issue Application forms :- 16.03.12

Last date for receipt of application by post :- 13.04.12

Last date for receipt of application :- 16.04.12

Date of Entrance examination :- 26.05.12 To 27.05.12

Application forms are available in two modes :- 1)Online 2)Offline
Online application :-

Candidates must may apply online using the website :- Click here !!!

By Post :-

For Application from by Post the candidate have to write the course name to The Deputy Register (Academic II) Pondicherry University,R.V.Nagar,Kalapet,Puducherry 605 014 along with a self addressed envelope of size 32 cm x 25 cm stamped for Rs.90/- Request for application form for admission and the course name.

Application fees :-

The cost of application is 50/- for SC/ST candidates.

100/- for all other candidates.

More details,Visit the official website :- http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/
12th March 2012, 08:51 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear......
To join in pondicherry university you have to apply its own entrance exam , which is held in its own university.

If you are interested to join in some other college then you have to apply for CAT , MAT , XAt exam.....

For further details of Pondicherry university you can get details information from its official website.

Good luck..........
12th March 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello!!

You need to have 36 months of seatime as a Rating/ Cadet to appear for 2nd.Mates exam in India.Also you need to complete Training & Record book on board.The period of sailing as a Tr.OS may not be counted,but still kindly contact the Mercantile Marine Department in Mumbai for the detailed eligibility for 2nd.Mates exam. If you would have done any Pre-Sea course the duration of seatime would have reduced.

Bye.
12th March 2012, 12:44 PM
piki05

I am sorry to say but according to me you need a valid CAT score to apply in pondicherry university and therefore you cant apply for it. Well if you are looking for good b-schools to do your MBA without taking any entrance exam then you can call me at 'nine nine two nine zero six five one two zero'...good luck!
6th April 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

can i join MBA General without writing CAT exam in pondicherry university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?