16th July 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MS in Non-Technical field after engineering?

I am an engineering student of 3 year pursuing computer science..i dont have interest in programming i want to do ms in non technical field..is it possible? what should i do to pursue this thing? Is coding necessary in nontechnical field also?

21st July 2015, 12:52 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in Non-Technical field after engineering?

The theory is simple. One should do what he/she has interest in. You should not have done the engineering course also. But now the past cannot be undone and now let us help you for the further plans for a brighter career.

Since you are not interested in the technical field. So, the best option for you is the MBA i.e. the Management of Business Administration. It is a management course and will definitely help you to build a strong career profile ahead in your life.

But you need to understand some points regarding this course.

>> if you are looking to do MBA from a foreign university, then many prestigious universities take only experience candidates. So for that to happen you should tae at least 2-3 years of experience. its not that fresher are not allowed but they are given less preference.

>> Then comes the Indian universities.
Only IIM's of India gives the MBA degree. Rest all the private colleges give the PGDM degree. It has equal weight as far as India is concerned but for abroad jobs the companies consider it as diploma and not as the Management degree.

>> For IIM's, you need to prepare for the CAT exam and for other institutes MAT has to be given.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?