22nd November 2011, 11:59 PM
manigandan06

Is it possible to do PG through regular mode after doing graduation by distance mode

i want to do post graduation through regular mode but i finished under graduation by distance education is it possible?

26th December 2011, 11:37 AM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Is it possible to do PG through regular mode after doing graduation by distance mode

Yes,it is possible to do PG course in regular mode after completing graduation in distance mode.But you should have minimum 50% marks in graduation without any backlog.
For joining in PG course you have write the entrance exams like CAT,MAT,GMAT,PGECET and TANCET.You can any one entrance exam get good score definitely you will get good PG college.
20th January 2013, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do PG through regular mode after doing graduation by distance mode

is it possible to do PG in states after completing UG in distance
30th March 2014, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

what are the differences between regular pg certificate and distance pg certificate
5th April 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I am currently doing my B A correspondence from mdu.But i want to do my pg regular in English.how can i do so? What is the procedure?plz help
5th April 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I am currently doing my B A correspondence from mdu.But i want to do my pg regular in English.how can i do so? What is the procedure?plz help
19th June 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I am Currently doing UG in distance mode after completing this, can i do the PG in regular mode
9th May 2019, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc from distance mode after completing bsc can i do mca in regular mode?
9th May 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

I am currently doing bsc from distance mode can i do mca from regular mode after bsc from distance
10th May 2019, 07:05 PM
preethipg

Hi,
It is possible to do PG in regular mode
To do PG , you should have passed graduation with minimum 50% and
There will be common entrance exams to join PG courses MCA,M.Sc , MBA etc.
Once you cleared the exam and got good rank you can get seat in your preferrred institute
10th May 2019, 08:54 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

If you complete graduation from distance learning you can join regular college for post graduation But If you want to shift to regular college from distance learning then it is not possible at any university in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?