1st August 2011, 05:49 PM
ayesha bhanu

Is it possible to get admission in college if I am a non local student having 28357 rank in EAMCET under BC-B reservation?

sir,i got 28357 rank in eamcet and i have bc-b reservation i want cse branch in a college but i am non-local student it's possible or not

5th December 2011, 02:27 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in college if I am a non local student having 28357 rank in EAMCET under BC-B reservation?

Hi Ayesha,
can you please elobarate your question so that we can help you better. you said your rank but forgot to mention in which exam you got this rank i mean to say in engineering or medicine. please be clear with your question.
you said that you are a non local student, by this i am a bit confused.
with your rank you you can get admission into engineering colleges in AP.
if you want to get admission in any specific college then feel free to mention the college of your choice. then we can say weather you can get admission or not.
12th June 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in college if I am a non local student having 28357 rank in EAMCET under BC-B reservation?

sir i got 6000 rank in eamcet engg stream i belong to andhra pradesh vishakaptnam district i want to join college in hyderabad i have a dought whether the local candidates of hyderabad get more reservation or the the seats will be given according to the open ranks please kindly reply me as fast as possible
1st July 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i got emacet rank 2100 in medical stream what is my local rank in 'au'
11th July 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i have studied in hyderabad frim class i to classxii now i would like to get my b tech admission in eamcet counselling 2014 at jntuh kalikiri then how my position as local or non local in order to get seat at jntuh kalikiri chittoor
10th September 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 21049 rank in eamcet n I'm non local could I get seat in grief eve where I belong to bcb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?