29th April 2011, 09:11 AM
usmanpallinada

Can I change the college which I got in 1st allotment to the one in 4th allotment? Procedure for the change?

if i get admission on a private college on the first allotment and i joined..
and later i get admission on a govt.college in the fourth allotment...!!
can i change the college..?
what is the procedure?

28th August 2011, 11:33 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I change the college which I got in 1st allotment to the one in 4th allotment? Procedure for the change?

yup..you can..
its a web based counselling..
first submit the required credentials in the allotted college in order to confirm your admission..
there after wait for the next phase counselling and then opt the college of your choice and all your credentialsand the deposit which you pay will automatically be transfered to the then allotted college.
31st August 2011, 07:00 PM
sangita1117

Default Re: Can I change the college which I got in 1st allotment to the one in 4th allotment? Procedure for the change?

yes friend
you can do the change it easily it's totally depending on you
it's true
9th September 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

If i have been alloted a collage but not satisfied then what is the process to cancel that seat and appear for second phase councelling....it's urgent
3rd December 2011, 10:55 PM
sahaja mallarapu

yes...
you can change the college.
for that you need to submit the required documents i.e allotment certificate at the time of next phase counseling to change your college.
12th July 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

see...i'm not satisfied with the college i got in 1st allotment...and can i opt for second allotment without remitting the fees....???
16th May 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i joined stella maris in chennai, now i want to go for shrirams delhi. what is the procedure?
8th June 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

If I have been allotted a govt college to pursue b.ed but I want a seat in another govt college, can I do that? If yes, how?
15th July 2018, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I change the collage which i have got 1st allotment to 4th allotment?procedure for change?
27th July 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Can i change my collage after second round allotment i not satisfied this collage plesse give me informasion about this
23rd August 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

I was allotted for admission in Zila school purnea but i prefer purnea college
4th October 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I change the college which I got in the first round of counselling if there is a chance means what's the procedure and when I have to go to Bangalore?...
29th August 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to change btech college after completion of final phase allotment?
11th March 2021, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to change the college in Bed
14th March 2021, 04:43 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

yes...
you can change the college.
for that you need to submit the required documents i.e allotment certificate at the time of next phase counseling to change your college.
22nd October 2022, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

CAN I CHANGE THE COLLEGE AFTER THE ALLOTMENT RESULTS IN BED EXAM?
24th June 2023, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
see...i'm not satisfied with the college i got in 1st allotment...and can i opt for second allotment without remitting the fees....???
Hy....
Plz help me...iam also not satisfied with the college i got in 1 st allotment.but i choose that college as 1 st option...Now what can i do?

Hope for ur reply within 2 days
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?