23rd November 2010, 07:45 PM
kasturi sain

Is it possible to get admission into B.Ed college with 52.5%? List of B.Ed colleges in Delhi?

i have 52.5% in graduation.............can i have admission in any b.ed college.........please give me the names of the b.ed colleges in delhi..........is any entrance test needed?.....when from the session starts?

25th November 2010, 11:55 AM
raja jeganathan

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission into B.Ed college with 52.5%? List of B.Ed colleges in Delhi?

yes .. your are eligible for b.ed

some of best colleges are

Institute Of Advanced Studies In Education
Jamia Millia Islamia
Lady Irwin College
University Of Delhi
Bhai Parmanand Institute
IGNOU University

all the best
20th December 2010, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission into B.Ed college with 52.5%? List of B.Ed colleges in Delhi?

Hi,
I secure 49.9% in BA from Bihar university. I am eligible for B.ED in Delhi. Also suggest the name of college
23rd May 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

what about the fees of jbt
5th June 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

i am given tyb.com exam in the year 2011,but result is not coming of mumbaiunivercity.can i given a b.ed entrance exam in this month or year....{nilesh
}
9th July 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasturi sain View Post
i have 52.5% in graduation.............can i have admission in any b.ed college.........please give me the names of the b.ed colleges in delhi..........is any entrance test needed?.....when from the session starts?
yes u can take admission and i can get u in best colleges with minimum amount...call me on 09419076350
9th August 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.sc now. Bt in 2nd sem i had re-appear in math recently in may 2013 i gave exam bt result is awaited . My percentage in UG is approx. 67. Can i take admission in .b.ed. I miss the entrance of DU. So please suggest me any college or institue affiliated 2 DU in which i take admission. Inform me at [email protected]
thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?