16th June 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for next course if I have arrears in the previous course?

I studied at dav college amritsar last year in bsc ist sem. But I got compartment. Now I want to get addmision in sr college amritsar in ba ist year. So what type of documents I need to get addmission in first year of ba

16th June 2016, 09:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission for next course if I have arrears in the previous course?

No, it is not possible to get admission for pursuing your B.A course in SR College, Amritsar, if you have pursued and had arrears in your B.Sc. course first year in DAV College, Amritsar.

To get admission in B.A course, you must have to discontinue your B.Sc. course and you need to pay the complete B.Sc. course fee to the college where you have pursued B.Sc. first year to get back your 10th, 12th and other certificates from the college. Then, you can take admission in B.A course in another college, on basis of your 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?