7th January 2012, 08:15 AM
jeeban

Is it possible to get into a core company after scoring 67% in 12th and 83.33% in 10th?

m scored just 67% in 12th and 83.33% in 10th is it easy to get a core company or not????????

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get into a core company after scoring 67% in 12th and 83.33% in 10th?
  2. How to get a job in core company after scoring 58% marks in 10th, 60% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech ETC branch
  3. In which IT company can I get after scoring 76% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 84% in BSc?
  4. Can I get a job in core company of electronics and communication after scoring 52.03%?
  5. Should I clear all the Backlogs in one attempt to get a job in MNC's?
  6. Are there any companies for me in which I can get after scoring 66.6% in 10th?
  7. What are the job opportunities in MNC and Core companies after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  8. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
  9. Am I eligible for any company after scoring 75% in 10th, 58% in 12th -- [New]
  10. For which company am I eligible after scoring 64.7% in 10th, 55.5% in 12th and 64.7% in B.Tech?
  11. In which company can I get a job after scoring 57% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 62% in B.E?
  12. Can I get placed in any company after scoring 76% in 10th, 58% in 12th?
  13. Can I get placed in Cognizant company after scoring 58% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 65% in B.E?
  14. Which companies should I try after scoring 73% in 10th and 12th?
  15. Can I get placed in any top construction company like L&T, HCC and any other company after scoring 70% in B.E Civil, 77% in 10th and 58.4% in 12th?
  16. Am I eligible for any company after scoring 72% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 70% in B.Tech
  17. Can I get placed in a core company after scoring 8.4 CGPA in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. For which IT company am I eligible after scoring 76% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 78% in 6th semester?
7th January 2012, 02:11 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Default Re: Is it possible to get into a core company after scoring 67% in 12th and 83.33% in 10th?

Well,
Your percentages are not upto the mark but now if you work hard then you will definitely get into core company.

Usually core company's cut off percentage is upto 70% therefore if your percentage is upto the mark then it is easy for you to enter into the core companies.

So try to maintain you percentage that required to step into the core company.

Not only that you should have clarity about the subject.
7th January 2012, 05:51 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get into a core company after scoring 67% in 12th and 83.33% in 10th?

dear friend,
To get into any core company you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-

1.Candidate must have secure 60% aggregate through out the career.

2.Candidate must not have any pending backlogs during graduation.

3.Age should be in between 21-30 years.
For SC/ST the upper age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC the upper age relaxation is 3 years.

4.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

These are the minimum eligibility criteria you have to fulfill.

So, if you fulfill all these requirements then you can apply for any core company..

All the best.
7th January 2012, 08:05 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

as you have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th now if you get minimum of 60% marks in B.Tech also then you will be eligible for core companies. but you will get your job in core company or not it is impossible to predict. you have not mentioned your branch of study so it's difficult to say about in which type of company you may get job. if you are studying in core branch like mechanical engineering, civil engineering etc then it is more easy to get job in core companies. but if you are studying in electrical engineering or electronics and communication engineering or any electronics related branch then you may get job in core company or may not.

but you should try for job in core company if you are really interested to work in core company. to get job in core company you should have very good technical knowledge. because in core company they generally ask question from technical subject. in software company or IT company they generally don't ask so much technical question in interview or in aptitude test. but in core company they focus only in technical knowledge. so you must study your subject very attentively so that you have very good technical knowledge.

after completion of you engineering course apply for so many core companies from their website. they will contact with you whenever there will be any vacancy suitable for you.there are also government core companies they recruit engineering students every year. whenever there will be any vacancy in government organization and if you are interested in the vacancy then you may apply for that post.

best of luck.
7th January 2012, 08:06 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Yes you can go into a core company.your marks are good for core company.

Most of the companies require 60% marks in 12th.you have more then 60% which are very good.you are eligible for written exam of any company.

For placement in best company you must have 60% marks in graduation degree which is also must.It is also important for you that you have good command on english.

For good company command on english is very important.To clear writtern exam you preparation of aptitude should be very good.after clearing written exam you will called for interview.

To clear technical interview your command on your subject be very good.in interview your command on english is very important.

you have to work hard for placement in good company.
7th January 2012, 09:32 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeban View Post
m scored just 67% in 12th and 83.33% in 10th is it easy to get a core company or not????????
well,
I cannot predict whether you can do well in a CORE company or not . for that you have many options.either to take MEDICAL Or non medical. but yes, for core companies you need to have good TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE in your field of areas
7th January 2012, 09:33 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeban View Post
well,
  • I cannot predict whether you can do well in a CORE company or not .
  • for that you have many options.either to take MEDICAL Or non medical.
  • but yes, for core companies you need to have good TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE in your field of areas
7th January 2012, 09:52 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear
yes,it is possible
but you entered through in a giving entrance exam or interview
if you have any reference then also you entered through in a
core company easily...............
7th January 2012, 09:56 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to get into a core company after scoring 67% in 12th and 83.33% in 10th?

Hi dear
yes,it is possible
but you entered through in a giving entrance exam or interview
if you have any reference then also you entered through in a
core company easily...............
22nd April 2014, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

as iam a fresher in civil engg.can i apply for L&T walkins.my aggregate is 68.1 in b.tech please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?