18th May 2012, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get NIT Trichy after scoring 265 in AIEEE B.Arch? Which are the best colleges that I can get?

m getting 265 in aieee barch is it posible to get nit tirchi?? wat wud be the besst colleges i can get

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get NIT Trichy after scoring 148 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
  2. Will I get a seat in Trichy NIT college after scoring 178 in AIEEE B.Arch planning and state rank of 424, category wise 216?
  3. Is it possible to get any seat in NIT trichy after scoring 81 in AIEEE mains?
  4. Do I stand a chance to get NIT Calicut or Trichy after scoring 200+ marks in AIEEE B.Arch? List of other colleges for Architecture where I can get admitted?
  5. Am I eligible for home state quota of Trichy after scoring 192 marks in AIEEE B.Arch? Will I get a seat in NIT Trichy?
  6. Can I get any NIT after scoring 192 in AIEEE B.Arch? I am from West Bengal
  7. How much marks are needed in AIEEE to get a guaranteed seat in NIT Warangal or Trichy?
  8. Can I get NIT Trichy or any NIT after scoring 75 in JEE mains
  9. Which NITs should I opt after scoring 686 rank? Which is better between NIT Warangal, NIT Trichy and DCE? Ranking of these colleges?
  10. Can I get admission for B.Arch in any NIT with a score of 114 marks in AIEEE?
  11. Can I get NIT Trichy after scoring 76 in JEE?
  12. Which branch will I get in NIT Trichy or Warangal after scoring 191 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get NIT trichy after scoring 472 in Tamilnadu and CAT rank of 117?
  14. Will I get NIT Trichy after scoring 166 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  15. Can I get NIT Trichy/Calicut after scoring B.Arch rank of 171 and AIR of 8700
  16. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get any NIT or SPA after scoring 168 marks in B.Arch AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  18. Can I get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Suratkal? -- [New]
27th March 2013, 12:21 AM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get NIT Trichy after scoring 265 in AIEEE B.Arch? Which are the best colleges that I can get?

Hi dear..

If you are from OP category, then you can't expect any NIT with 265 marks in B.Arch .

With this much marks your rank should be around 20,000 Overall AIR, but you need to get at least a rank of below 4,000 to get admission in any college under AIEEE B.Arch.

Moreover, You have chance to get any college or NIT if your state rank is good, or you are from reserved category. Since, you have not given enough data like the state name, your state rank, category rank, it is just impossible to determine which college you will get.

But this is sure, that if you are from OP category then with Overall AIR , you can't get any college.

If you are from Reserved category then there is a little chance of getting some college under AIEEE B.Arch.

Regards
Sammy
14th May 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to get NIT Trichy after scoring 265 in AIEEE B.Arch? Which are the best colleges that I can get?

in which nit b.arch is available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?