2nd July 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get transfer from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth college to other college in Pune for 2nd year B.Com?

Hello Sir, Is it possible to get transfer from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth college to other college in Pune for 2nd year B.Com? Please answer.

15th May 2018, 05:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get transfer from Bhartiya Vidyapeeth college to other college in Pune for 2nd year B.Com?

There is a scheme under which you can apply for transfer from Bhartiya Vidyapith college to any other college within the same university. The scheme is called Migration scheme. You must fulfill the below terms to apply for migration:
You must have completed the first year of graduation degree.
You shall not have any pending backlog to apply migration.
Migration can only be applied after completion of first year only. Thereafter you can't apply for migration.
Both institute i.e. your current college and the college in which you are aspiring to get transferred, must have an understanding of migration.

If all above conditions meet in your case, then you can apply for migration for further study in any other college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?