3rd April 2012, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?

how much marks should i obtain to get admission in bcom final year in any good college of mumbai or pune ?? yet im doin bcom 2nd year from jodhpur national university

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government college in Pune after scoring 87% marks in final year diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Best colleges in Pune University?
  2. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  3. Top ranked engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list of medical of SC category in Maharashtra?
  5. How much marks are required to get admission good medical colleges in Mumbai or Pune in SC category?
  6. How o do LLB from government law college Mumbai or Indian Law Society Pune?
  7. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  8. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE for outsiders to get admission in colleges of Mumbai?
  9. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  10. How can I get admission in Bio-technology in Mumbai, Pune or Nashik? I've scored 54% marks in HSC
  11. How much marks will be required to get admission in Architecture college of Pune?
  12. Will there be good Colleges in Pune and Mumbai which give admission for 5 year LLB course on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class?
  13. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  14. How much marks are required to get admission in Pune government college of BSc Agriculture?
  15. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  16. Procedure to get admission for MCA from MIT Pune being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc? Minimum percentage required in UG for this?
  17. Last years AIEEE cutoff for MIT Pune and other institutes give below? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in MIT, Pune if scored 27 marks in JEE Main and secured 79% in 12th BSEB? -- [New]
29th April 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?

i gave 12th exam with commers and now i want to take admission in du in any college. question is that, is 60 to 70 % enough to take admission in du and one thing i also want to say that i don,t have math.i have these subject ,account,b.st,e.t.p,eco and eng.
17th July 2013, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Marks required to get admission in B.Com final year in any college of Mumbai or Pune?

what are the requirements for getting admissions in reputed colleges after b.com 1st year?
29th April 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have done B.Com1st year (private) and B.Com 2nd year (private) from Dr.B.R.Ambedkar university agra in 2009 & 2010 but some personal reason i am not completed B.Com (final).but now i want to complete my graduation.
so plz help me and tell me How can complete B .Com (final) .

name: Dilshad
Mobile: 9808530754
email: [email protected]
26th May 2022, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i poonam sharma completed 2 year b.com in 2012 due to some reason i not complete my 3rd year b.com ,now i want to finish my 3rd year what can i doplease help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?