21st August 2020, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to have improvement exam of 12th CBSE after 2 years gap?

Dear Sir, I cleared my 12th from Non-Medical stream in 2019 under CBSE Board's curriculum, but unfortunately I got less percentage in some subjects and I can't fill my improvement exam last year. So, can I give exam in 2020 Improvement session?

25th August 2020, 01:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to have improvement exam of 12th CBSE after 2 years gap?

As you have completed your CBSE Class 12th board examination for the first time in 2019, you are not eligible for appearing in any improvement examination to be held in upcoming session i.e; 2021, because as per the current rules, a candidate is allowed to appear in the improvement examination only once and that to held in the following year of his/her Class 12th board examination which in your case was 2020 as you appeared in your Class 12th board examination in 2019 for the first time.

For complete details and FAQs related to CBSE improvement examinations, you can refer to the official link of CBSE i.e; www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?