22nd August 2020, 05:03 PM
Muskan Nowshad syed

For which post in Police a person is eligible to join on the basis of 12th/Intermediate Science stream?

Sir, I have completed my 12th Science stream (PCMB) and I am interested in joining the Police service. May I know which posts are available in Police after completing 12th standard and which exams should be given to become a Police Officer after 12th?

Another important one which degree should be taken further in higher studies (degree in Science stream) so that it would be helpful for my further appearance of studies?

24th August 2020, 03:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which post in Police a person is eligible to join on the basis of 12th/Intermediate Science stream?

On the basis of 12th qualification, you are not eligible for recruitment as an officer.

So, you will have to pursue bachelor degree from a recognised university to become eligible to appear for various recruitment examination.

After bachelor degree you will become eligible for appear in SSC, UPSC, state PSC examination.

The age limit varies with examination. For more information about the examination visit the official website.

25th August 2020, 01:09 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: For which post in Police a person is eligible to join on the basis of 12th/Intermediate Science stream?

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for IPS exam.

If particularly you want to join in indian police ,you can opt for History as one of the subject as its a scoring subject and many question are coming from this subject when you had Arts stream..

You can appear for CSAT (civil service aptitude test) , Civil service main exam followed by an Interview..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?