9th June 2011, 07:49 PM
m harsha vardhan

Is it possible to join any good government college in AP after securing 18800 rank in PET?

my rank is 18800.i want to join a good govt b.tech college in ap.is it possible to join in a jntu college? please show me some good govt(or)jntu colleges

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a good course in NIT Nagpur under state quota after scoring AIR of 18800 and state rank of 1342 in Maharashtra general category?
  2. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
  3. MFT entrance exam study material? Names of the reference books which are to be preferred?
  4. Can I get a good government college after securing 1591 rank in girls category?
  5. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
  6. Can I get government college after securing 11131 rank in UPTU?
  7. Chances for getting a good college after scoring 14053 rank and 86 score in MP PET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a government college after securing a rank of 1592 RPET rank in girls category?
  9. Can I join top government B.E college under management quota after securing 19128 rank in CET? How much would it cost?
  10. How to get a government college after scoring 2241 rank in PET?
  11. Which government college can I get after scoring 58 marks in MP PET and 68079 rank?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in any Government college for a candidate with 30843 rank in Punjab PET? -- [New]
  13. Will I get any Government College after securing 2517 rank in KIIT Orissa? Which universities are good for MCA?
  14. Can I get a government college after securing 71 marks in AIEEE?
  15. Which government or private college can I get after scoring 14612 in MP PET?
  16. Which government college can i get after securing 7348 SC rank in JEXPO?
  17. Which college will I get after securing a rank of 53000 in AIEEE?
  18. How to take admission in Bhopal Government engineering college after scoring 42 in PET
15th August 2015, 12:21 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to join any good government college in AP after securing 18800 rank in PET?

Joining a college depends upon the the acquisition of the cutoff marks.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :
* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.
15th August 2015, 08:42 PM
sai215

Default Re: Is it possible to join any good government college in AP after securing 18800 rank in PET?

Re: Is it Possible to join any good governemnt college in AP after securing 18800 rank in PET?

yes it is possible to join in JNTU college

List of Government Engineering colleges in AP:-------

JNTU College of engineering - Hyderabad

Osmania University College of Engineering

AU College of Engineering

JNTU College of Engineering - Anathapur

JNTU College of Engineering - Kakinada

JNTU College of Engineering - Vizianagaram
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?