3rd July 2010, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission in M.Tech in any government college after scoring 368 GATE score in OBC category?

my GATE score is 368 & i m in OBC category, i want admission in m. tech in any govt. college , where i should apply?

Related Questions:
  1. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.33 marks in GATE?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT with a score of 368 and a rank of 14149 in GATE Exam with EC stream?
  3. Can I get admission into IITs being a candidate of SC category with a score of 368 in GATE Exam?
  4. Government college with scholarship through GATE score of 300 under OBC -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get in OU for M.Tech after scoring 471 GATE score
  6. What is the cutoff GATE score for OBC category students to get government stipend while studying M.Tech
  7. How to get admitted in M.Tech in any NIT or government college after scoring 21.67 in GATE, 344 score and 17450 rank in SC category?
  8. Date of issue of notification for M.Tech in JNTU Hyderabad? Which college should I prefer after scoring 370 in GATE under OBC category?
  9. Can I get into NIT or government college after scoring 29 marks, 306 score in GATE with electrical?
  10. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 355 GATE score?
  11. How to do M.Tech after scoring 24.67 marks in GATE?
  12. Can I get admission in any government college through UPTU? I have qualified GATE with a score of 312
  13. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  14. How can I get admission for M.Tech college of engineering after scoring 387 in GATE?
  15. Can I get admission for M.Tech in any colleges after scoring 374 in GATE with 31 marks(OBC category)?
  16. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score? -- [New]
  17. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  18. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
8th September 2011, 07:53 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in M.Tech in any government college after scoring 368 GATE score in OBC category?

dear friend ,

the admission procedure of the gate exam that is graduate aptitude test in engineering is based on the percentile which you scores in the entrance exam that is gate.

percentile is calculated by dividing number of students behind you by total number of students appeared in the exam and multiplying the obtained number by 100.
for example
means like if you score or obtain 1st rank among 100 students then there are 99 students are behind you in the rank .
so divide 99 by 100 and multiply obtaining term by 100.
percentile will be 99%.

for admissions in the iit's for the pg course through exam gate one must have to score percentile more than 96%.

to know more about the gate exam kindly visit the website www.gate.iitd.ac.in

thanks and best luck
8th September 2011, 10:03 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Admission in M.Tech in any government college after scoring 368 GATE score in OBC category?

Yes, sir surely you can apply for the admission in NITs and surely you will get the seat in govt college there are also some chances of IITs you may check your rank according to number of seats.

All the best
regards
16th March 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in M.Tech in any government colleges in Kerala in Electrical Engineering after scoring 395 Gate score in General category?
17th March 2012, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

high i get 353 gate score in ee, obc category. can i get admission in nit's and best universiry's
18th March 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

sir, my gate score is 368 & rank-14149 and i m a sc candidate. so, can i get admission into iits, otherwise where should i apply.
19th March 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 23.67 in gate 2012 in ee stream .can i get admission in anna univ
21st March 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,my gate score is 325&rank-19238 and i m a general candidate.so, can i get admission into iits,nits,universities,otherwise shoud i apply.
27th March 2012, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,

MY NAME IS VASU,MY GATE-2012 PERCENTILE IS 94.5.
GATE SCORE- 404,AIR-10,358,ECE-GENERAL,A.P.
I WANT THE INFORMATION REGARDING TO NITS,UNIVERSITIES.
DOES I ELIGIBLE TO NITS,UNIV? IF SO, PLEASE GUIDE ME.
MY ID IS [email protected]
20th May 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS prasad,MY GATE-2012 PERCENTILE IS 94.5. obc
GATE SCORE- 404,AIR-10,358,ECE-GENERAL,A.P.
I WANT THE INFORMATION REGARDING TO NITS,UNIVERSITIES.
DOES I ELIGIBLE TO NITS,UNIV? IF SO, PLEASE GUIDE ME.
MY ID IS [email protected]
17th March 2013, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

hi,
My gate2013(mechanical) score is 373 and obc category.
is there any chance 4 mtech in machine design at psg college or College of Engineering guindy ?
plz provide me your valuable suggestions .
my mail id is [email protected]
22nd May 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is ravi ranjan ,my gate score is 370 in obc category,which colleges should i apply??
2nd April 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have a GATE SCORE OF 359 BELONGING TO GEN CATEGORY..WILL I BE ABLE TO GET ADMISSION INTO GOVERNMENT COLLEGES???
PLZ [email protected]
18th April 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission in coep or vjit with gate score 368 and rank is 26909 with ec stream?? also tell me which colleges ig
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?