13th July 2011, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join B.Sc. in Nautical Science having completed my UG?

dear sir,
i completed my u.g. i like to join B.Sc in nautical science. is it possible to join?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  2. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  3. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  4. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  5. Can I join Nautical Science after doing BSc with PCM?
  6. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree?
  7. Is it possible join Merchant Navy on Deck side after completing Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  9. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
  11. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  12. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  13. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  14. What is the procedure to join in BSc Nautical Science in Kochi?
  15. Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?
  16. Need information about Nautical Science courses after Engineering graduation?
  17. Can I join BSc Nautical Science after scoring 54.5% marks in PCM and 70% in English?
  18. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
25th September 2015, 11:25 PM
JSD.

Default Re: Is it possible to join B.Sc. in Nautical Science having completed my UG?

Bsc is a bachelor degree course. This course is the science stream course. To be eligible for this course is to have a +2 course from a recognised board with good percentile. Aslo the aspirant who wish to appear in this course must have the PCM or PCB background.

As you are telling that you have completed your graduation degree, so why you are again going for the bachelor degree. You should go for the master degree course after completing the bachelor degree course.

If one goes to the same stream of the master degree which is as in Bachelor Degree then it will be more good and beneficial in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?