14th December 2011, 07:07 PM
Munmun Basu

Is it possible to join Insurance Sector if I am a Graduate Housewife?

I am graduate house wife now i interest to join the insurance sector. So who it possible?

17th December 2011, 03:39 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Insurance Sector if I am a Graduate Housewife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munmun Basu View Post
I am graduate house wife now i interest to join the insurance sector. So who it possible?
Being a graduate, you can definitely start your career in Insurance, if interested.
As a fresher in this industry and assuming that you don't have job experience in any related field too, you might be considered as Insurance Sales Representative in any Insurance company provided you have great communication skill, the ability to convince people and sell them a product. If you are able to impress the employer, you will get the job no matter what your age or marital status is.
Apart from t, you may join any Insurance Company by becoming an insurance agent. Being an Agent, you will earn commissions on sale of every product, i.e. insurance policy and the commission usually ranges from 5%-35%-a very good way to earn good amount of money. In case of being a salaried employee, you will have to achieve targets given every month and the salary could be anything around 8-15000 rupees as an Sales representative.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?