22nd September 2011, 01:10 PM
shruti_10

What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?

i have completed post graduate diploma in finance and parttime mba in marketing.I have 5yrs experience in insurance.please suggest me a career option in finance considering my experience and qualification.Should in continue in insurance or shift to finance? what should i start as in finance sector and what salary can i demand?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses available after B.com
  2. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  3. Which course to choose to become a lecturer? - M.Sc ( Maths), EDUCATION (M.Ed) or MBA( Finance)
  4. Which course is good for me after T.Y.B.Com?
  5. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  6. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  7. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance?
  8. How is NET for MBA Finance graduate having 9 years of work experience? -- [New]
  9. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing MBA Part time with finance and marketing
  11. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  12. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  13. What to do now to grow up in career being a candidate having completed MBA and with 8 years of experience in Accounts & Finance?
  14. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  15. Best career & higher studies after B.com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  17. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  18. Age limit for getting government jobs in Delhi?
13th October 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?

completed mba with marketing and system information .also having 7 year experience in life insurance and direct marketing.what will be best option for me?can i enter into software sector
24th January 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?

yeah. even i want to know if, having 6 yrs experience in life insurance company and current holding branch manager position, can i enter into IT industry??
1st April 2012, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

I have done B.com just after wards I did 1 Year Diploma in Computer Science Software than I have done MBA in Marketing from Preston University in the mean time I got different experiences from Insurance Industry, As Consultant As team Leader As Unit Manager and as Bancassurance Consultant,,,, Oil Industry As Aviation Store Officer / Accounts Officer ,,I just came fro Dubai ,,,I performed my duties as a Property Consultant in Real Estate Business ,,,,now searching right path to do something long lasting I am very confused What should i do ,,,,In light of all circumstances pls. suggest me...Awaiting your quick reply ,,,,Thanks and Regards, IFTIKHAR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?