11th October 2019, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Marine Engineering after B.Sc in Chemistry?

I'm a student of B.Sc Chemistry honours. So, I want to join Marine Engineering after completing B.Sc. Is it possible? What is the course structure of Marine Engineering? Which colleges are best for Marine Engineering? Will I get direct 2nd year admission in Marine Engineering on the basis of B.Sc?

15th October 2019, 02:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join Marine Engineering after B.Sc in Chemistry?

Yes, it is definitely possible to join Degree course in Marine engineering after completion of B.Sc. in Chemistry degree course as the minimum education required to pursue Degree in Marine engineering is a Class 12th with PCM group which is same as that required for B.Sc. in Chemistry.

But, as far as you are concerned about the possibility of getting direct admission to second year of Marine engineering degree course after B.Sc. in Chemistry degree course then it is not possible as there is no provision of lateral enrty to second year of B.Tech degree course for B.Sc. Graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?