3rd October 2019, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Domicile certificate in Delhi?

I am living on rent from last 10 years in Delhi and I have all identity of Delhi. So, now how can I apply for Delhi's Domicile certificate? Is there any charges as well? TO which government body in Delhi should I apply for Domicile certificate?

13th October 2019, 03:34 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Domicile certificate in Delhi?

To get Domicile Certificate in Delhi, you need to go through following procedure.
Download application form through Delhi government official site i.e. https://delhi.gov.in/ by visiting in Application form section.

Complete the form and get it attested by class 1 gazetted officer of Delhi/Central Government
Along with application form, following documents will be required like:
  • Aadhaar Card (If you don't have Aadhaar card, provide other identity proof like PAN/PASSPORT/DRIVING LICENSE/Voter Id Card
  • Affidavit in prescribed format (if child is below 18 years)
  • Photograph will be captured at the time of submission, so it should match with pasted photo in form
  • Residential proof like Voter Card, Electricity Bill, etc.
  • DOB proof like Birth Certificate, Passport, etc.
  • Proof of continuous stay in Delhi like Electricity bill, house tax, water bill, education certificate, etc.
  • Contact number and copy of I Card of gazetted officer who attested form
  • Attest all these documents by gazetted officer.
There is no fee required for getting Domicile Certificate.

You will have to submit these documents to SDM of your area o/O Deputy Commissioner between 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM during working day.
15th October 2019, 02:09 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Domicile certificate in Delhi?

Procedure to apply for Domicile Certificate in Delhi are mentioned below:-

1. Download an application from the official website of Delhi Government.

2. Filling the form through mandatory documents.

3. Apply for the Domicile Certificate of Delhi.

Documents required for getting the Domicile certificate and filling the form are mentioned below:-

1. Aadhar Card.

2. Residential Proof.

3. Affidavit in prescribed format.

4. Date of Birth proof.

5. Photograph.

6. Contact Number.

7. Proof of Continuous stay in Delhi.

8. Copy of 1 card of Gazetted Officer.

9. All documents are attested.

10. No fee required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?