29th April 2013, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to learn B.Tech/B.E with Biology? What is the cutoff marks?

is it possible to learn b.tech/BE with biology cut off marks

25th May 2016, 09:21 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Is it possible to learn B.Tech/B.E with Biology? What is the cutoff marks?

No it is not possible to study engineering by studying biology in intermediate.B.E/B.Tech is a engineering degree and in order to study engineering it is necessary to have studied intermediate with physics,chemistry and mathematics.

In intermediate it is necessary to study pure science stream with physics,mathematics and chemistry,mathematics is the mandatory subject to study engineering where as biology is important to become doctor.Intermediate with mathematics is for engineering and intermediate with biology is for doctor,keeping physics and chemistry constant in both cases.

As you have studied intermediate with both physics and chemistry but not with mathematics instead biology you can not study engineering degree.But can study to become a doctor,biology is strictly for doctor aspirants and mathematics for engineering aspirants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?