27th December 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Career Options in M.Tech for me after completion of B.Tech in IT? List of available MS courses for me with IT base? Scope of these courses?

What options do I have in m.tech after completing b.tech in IT? Please tell me in the field of technology itself. I also want to know the available MS courses, information technology being the base, and their corresponding scope.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses after 10th in IT sector? -- [New]
  2. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  3. List of top courses in the field of ECE? Career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of these courses?
  4. Which are the courses present in M.Tech for EE branch?
  5. What are the career options for me after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. What are the courses and career options available for me in the field of Biology? Details about the other professional courses other than Biology Stream?
  7. Information regarding diploma, degree courses after 12th? Career scope?
  8. What should I do after my B.Com? I am a B.Com Hons final year student
  9. What should I study after 12th Non Medical?
  10. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  11. Career Options after completion of B.Sc in Physics, Maths and Computers? Colleges providing these courses?
  12. What are the job opportunities available for a 12th passed student?
  13. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  14. List of all 10th based diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of career options available for B.Pharma freshers? What are the certification course available along with approximate cost, for starting a good career?
  16. What are the courses and jobs available after completing B.A LLB course? Is B.A LLB a better option than B.Com course?
  17. How may I join fashion or beautician courses after completion of B.Sc degree? What is the fee structure of such courses?
  18. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
28th December 2011, 03:41 PM
sreelavanya

Thumbs up Re: Career Options in M.Tech for me after completion of B.Tech in IT? List of available MS courses for me with IT base? Scope of these courses?

PLC TRAINING CHENNAI , COIMBATORE, MYSORE, KERELA, HYDEREBAD : TECHNOCRAT AUTOMATION PVT LIMITED : Vacancies : Careers And Jobs

Name Of The Training Institute : TECHNOCRAT AUTOMATION PVT LIMITED

Location Of The Training Institute : CHENNAI

TRAINING OFFERED
:

INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION TRAINING :

CERTIFIED AUTOMATION ENGINEER (CAE)

ADVANCED TRAINING IN INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION (ATIA)

AUTOMATION DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION (ADIA)

PG DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION (PGDIA)

ADD-ON ADVANCED TRAINING MODULE (GSM PLC)

PROCESS AUTOMATION TRAINING :

ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN PROCESS AUTOMATION

DCS Plant Operation & Malfunction handling of below mentioned Process Models:

*Distillation column

*Steam generator

*Compressor

*Pump

*Heat exchange

*Gas turbine

*Furnace

*Evaporator

*CSTR

*Plug flow reactor

*Fixed bed reactor

*Cogeneration boiler

ABOUT US:

Technocrat Automation is a leading Industrial Automation providing 100% Practical Training and Placement in all leading brands of PLCs, SCADA, DCS, PAC, VFD, SERVO, MMI, GSM PLC, Pneumatics and Field Instruments with State of Art Technical Lab Facilities.

ADDRESS OF THE TRAINING INSTITUTE:

Technocrat Automation
#122, 2nd Floor, Opportunity Tower
(opp to IDBI Bank),
Nelson Manickam Road
Chennai - 600 029.

MORE INFORMATION : plc training in chennai

plc training in chennai|
plc training in india
28th December 2011, 04:34 PM
rk6030

Default Re: Career Options in M.Tech for me after completion of B.Tech in IT? List of available MS courses for me with IT base? Scope of these courses?

M.Tech CSE

CIVIL
MECH
IT
EEE
ECE

SRM UNIVERSITY
ANNA UNIVERSITY
SASTRA UNIVERSITY
ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY
28th December 2011, 04:48 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Career Options in M.Tech for me after completion of B.Tech in IT? List of available MS courses for me with IT base? Scope of these courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What options do I have in m.tech after completing b.tech in IT? Please tell me in the field of technology itself. I also want to know the available MS courses, information technology being the base, and their corresponding scope.
Career Options in M.Tech for me after completion of B.Tech in IT? List of available MS courses for me with IT base? Scope of these courses?

Hi friend,

Following are the courses related to IT for M.TECH and M.S.:-

-Computer Science Engineering

-Computer Networks

-Artificial Intelligence

-Computer security

-Cryptography

-Software engineering

-Computer architectures.

You can select any of the above depending on your choice.

Just follow your interest.

Scope of these fields are excellent and you will get lots of job opportunity.

For any other query do post here.

best of luck

regards.
29th June 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career Options in M.Tech for me after completion of B.Tech in IT? List of available MS courses for me with IT base? Scope of these courses?

i just complete my BE ece in2013batch i just planed to do shortterm course of industrial automation with major preference in hyderabad or banglore is there any leading institution for studying this course with ajob
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?