23rd February 2016, 10:58 AM
Rajasi chakraborty

Is it possible for me to appear in ICSE 2017 as a private candidate?

I am a student of class 9. I have completed my half yearly examination and completed my class 9 course from one of the registered schools but could not appear for my final examination due to Health disorder. Now I want to appear for my ICSE 2017 as a private candidate from any private institution. Is it possible??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in 10th ICSE Board exam privately without studying 9th? Procedure of registration?
  2. Can I appear for 12th board exam as a private candidate?
  3. Can I do LLB course as a private candidate? What is the total fee structure? Which universities are better for private candidate?
  4. Eligibility to appear in 10th ICSE Improvement exam for qualified candidate?
  5. Is ICSE better than CBSE for competitive exams?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in Nursery of ICSE school for 3 years old candidate? Which Board is best among CBSE and ICSE?
  7. Procedure of Name correction in Admit Card and Registration Certificate of 10th WBBSE Board exam?
  8. Whether a 7 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in LKG in ICSE school?
  9. Colleges which offers Science in 11th ISC for a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th ICSE Board exam?
  10. List of MCA colleges under NIMCET?
  11. Is ICSE board consider to be easier than CBSE board?
  12. Whether a candidate is said to be qualified in 10th ICSE if he fails in 2 subjects but get 40% overall?
  13. What is the age limit applied for giving IIT exam?
  14. Is it possible to appear in 10th ICSE Board exam as an External candidate?
  15. Which is better exam for X Std? Indian CBSE Board Exam or CBSE School Exam?
  16. If I am a private candidate can I give entrance exam of engineering and medical? Will it affect me future? Which is a better option for me as a private candidate after 12th science?
  17. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I appear for 12th board exams as a private candidate without passing 11th?
19th April 2016, 12:28 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to appear in ICSE 2017 as a private candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajasi chakraborty View Post
I am a student of class 9. I have completed my half yearly examination and completed my class 9 course from one of the registered schools but could not appear for my final examination due to Health disorder. Now I want to appear for my ICSE 2017 as a private candidate from any private institution. Is it possible??
If you wish to appear in ICSE 2017 as a private candidate, then you will have to fill the application form for private candidate before the commencement of the session.

You can't change your status from Regular to Private in the mid of any session.

After filling form, you will be enrolled as a Private candidate for ICSE 2017.

Hence, you will only have to appear for exams in the schools.

And finally, the board Exams of ICSE 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?