21st July 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to become a doctor after doing MBBS? Names of the colleges in which I can do MBBS?

dear sir/madam,
I am interested in doing mbbs although i have taken computer maths group.Is it possible for me to become a docter.If yes please do tell me the name of the college in which i can do my mbbs. ([email protected]) This is my email id please do mail me as fast as you can.

31st December 2012, 11:37 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to become a doctor after doing MBBS? Names of the colleges in which I can do MBBS?

If you want to do MBBS, you need to have below educational qualifications:

12th Pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in subjects Phy, Chemistry and Biology and passing marks in English

AGE- Minimum 17 years

There will be a new Exams called The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
This Exam will be held on 5th May 2013
CBSE will conduct this exam.
21st March 2016, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to become a doctor after doing MBBS? Names of the colleges in which I can do MBBS?

How I become biology professor without PhD please explain me in detail early
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?