10th July 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

List of top colleges along with their fee structure for doing MBBS course in Punjab? What should I do to become an MBBS doctor? I have scored 60% marks in 12th

I want to become a M.B.B.S docter if i scored 60% marks in 10+2 (medical) tell me what i do to become a M.B.B.S doctor if i live in punjab and also tells about best m.b.b.s college in punjab with fee status?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  2. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure?
  3. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  5. Any MBBS college providing MBBS course with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Number of seats for MBBS in Punjab? Top colleges offering MBBS in Punjab?
  7. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  9. List of Mbbs colleges along with their fee structure in Kanpur?
  10. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. Best government MBBS college in Punjab? What is the fee structure?
  12. List of top colleges in India conducting MBBS programme? What is the admission requirement?
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS in government and private colleges in Punjab?
  14. Fee structure of MBBS studies in Bangladesh?
  15. Am I eligible for MBBS course if I have scored 60% in 12th? Approximate fee for MBBS course? List of colleges in Pimpri-Chinchwad where this eligibility is applicable?
  16. How to get admission in a good medical college to do MBBS with minimum fee?
  17. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  18. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
6th May 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges along with their fee structure for doing MBBS course in Punjab? What should I do to become an MBBS doctor? I have scored 60% marks in 12th

scope of entrance in medical college for a student who scored 60% marks in 10 2 exam
12th July 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges along with their fee structure for doing MBBS course in Punjab? What should I do to become an MBBS doctor? I have scored 60% marks in 12th

after 12th standard what is the courses other than mbbs course
26th October 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

TOP TEN PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGE FEE STRUCTURE
6th November 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

how many mbbs colleges in punjab
29th April 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

how many minimum marks are required to got adimmision in private medical college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?