30th April 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in private Engineering colleges with 44% marks in PCM?

Sir/Mam,

Can i get admission in private engineering college with 44% in pcm which are not very expensive and i am from ST category. Preferred cities are Mumbai and Bengaluru and if there are colleges where i can get admission can you please mention the names.Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Tech after completing my 12th non medical?
  2. List of private engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 67.2% in 12th and 59.33% in PCM?
  3. Can I do B-Tech Marine Engineering with PCM marks 55%?
  4. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  5. Can I get direct admission in best private college after scoring 83% in PCM
  6. Petrochemical Engineering Admission after 12th with PCM? Colleges and Eligibility Criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Last year cutoff list of best engineering colleges in Pune? Top colleges for admission? I have got 95 marks in PCM group
  8. Can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 95 marks in JEE mains?
  9. Marks needed to get admission in engineering? Is it possible to get admission after scoring 145 marks in PCM?
  10. Marks needed for admission in engineering college? With 145 marks in PCM can I get admission?
  11. Direct admission in engineering colleges through UPSEE 2015 is possible?
  12. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  13. Will I get admission in B.Tech in Thrissur or any other colleges after scoring 89% marks in PCM?
  14. Best private medical colleges to do private MBBS course?
  15. Will i be able to get any government seat in Kerala after securing 56 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE?
  16. After scoring 135 marks in PCM can I take admission in engineering?
  17. Will I get admission in engineering college after scoring 86 marks in PCM?
  18. Can I get admission in engineering in Information Technology after scoring 64 marks out of 200 for PCM group in MHT CET?
1st May 2015, 12:52 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in private Engineering colleges with 44% marks in PCM?

Definitely Yes you can easily got admission in any private college easily with these marks but they are not reputed college or they don't have any campus placement for their students but they are recognized from any well know university then its better option to take admission in those college

They can gave you admission because they just wanna to fill up their seats in college because they don't have sufficient students in their college because of many reason first one is high fees and poor education ,not reputed etc

So its better option to go for preparations and then take admission in next year in any government college otherwise go for private college but there is not scope in private college or we can say that you didn't have any bright future in private college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?