6th January 2019, 02:56 PM
Aryan dua

Is it possible to pursue Basic Training Certificate (BTC) directly after completion of 12th board exams?

Hi, I will be appearing for my 12th board exams soon. I would like to know if I can do the Basic Training Certificate (BTC) course directly after my 12th board exams or not? If not, then do I need to complete my graduation first?

12th January 2019, 08:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Basic Training Certificate (BTC) directly after completion of 12th board exams?

The eligibility criteria for Basic Training Certificate course:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board. Those who have done 12th from a recognized board can apply for BTC course.

2. You need to have minimum of 50% marks in board exam of 12th.

You can pursue BTC course after completion of 12th board exam.
13th January 2019, 02:50 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue Basic Training Certificate (BTC) directly after completion of 12th board exams?

It is possible to pursue Basic Training Certificate course directly after 12th board exams because eligibility criteria is:

Academic qualification: Higher secondary board examination passed from a recognized board of India.

Minimum percentage of marks required is 50% in 12th.
15th January 2019, 10:31 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for BTC course:

>>Candidate must have minimum academic qualification of 12th passed or appearing from a recognized board of India.

>>In 10+2 board examination, candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in board examination.

It is possible to pursue BTC course directly after completion of 12th board exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?