1st January 2011, 07:06 PM
sameer dubai

Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?

I ,UBAIDULLA MULLA registration number:5333050 has applied for aieee exam.i would like to cancel my registration and reapply it..kindly let me now the procedure to cancel the registration.

2nd January 2011, 11:28 AM
khan.9898

Default Re: Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?

hello ubaidullah mulla .. there is no provision of cancellation of registration in aieee .. you should appear in aieee ... and why you need to reapply ... its a wastage of time ....

okkk

best of luck for your exaams
2nd January 2011, 06:25 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Red face Re: Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?

This is clearly mention that If a candidate submits more than one Application Form, his/her candidature shall liable to be cancelled and debarred for future examination(s).

and second thing why you want to re-register again can you let us know your actual problem so that we can try to solve you query...kindly..write you full problem..
2nd January 2011, 10:13 PM
neelamjhan

Default Re: Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?

hiii see u dont have to cancel yr previous one just send once again ur aieee form they will consider ur second form hence simply dont waste time in simply thinking of cancellation of the form just go for another form allthe best
3rd January 2011, 03:04 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
According to the term and condition of AIEEE it is impossible to re-apply for AIEEE exam.
There is no procedure for it.
3rd January 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have sent my aieee form but due to some mistakes i want to cancel that. So, what's the procedure for cancel the form?
7th January 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,in my aieee form i have shade with pencil.So is there any other procedure for applying again?
11th January 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have enterd wrong DD no. in the form and need to cancel my application in order to correct it. How can i cancel it?
12th January 2011, 12:58 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you have already applied for AIEEE then why again you want to apply for AIEEE? i think you have done any mistake.

then i will tell you there is way to correct your mistake. but for this first you have to contact with AIEEE office to know the procedure how to correct your mistake. even if you have done a big mistake and re-apply is needed then they will suggest you for re-apply. don't re-apply without taking their permission. first contact with them and tell about your problem.

here i am giving AIEEE office contact details. contact with them either through email or phone call. they will help you.

The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE Unit)
Central Board of Secondary Education
PS 1-2, Institutional Area
IP Extension, Patparganj, Delhi 110 092
Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
Fax: 011-22246095, 22235775
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

best wishes.
12th January 2011, 01:53 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

hi firend,
no you cann't reapply for this exam,because it is strickly prohibited by the official site.
12th January 2011, 05:06 PM
hkash

sir i sent a application form without dd....
so i took the printout of the same application form &sent it along with dd...

will tat b accepted ????
12th January 2011, 05:41 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

No it is not possible to accept two applications for AIEEE according to their norms both of them gets rejected. So do not try to send another application hereafter. If still you want any more suggestion for your problem then you can contact the relevant authorities concerned. Please visit the official website and approach it nearest to your place.
12th January 2011, 05:48 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Is it possible to re-apply for AIEEE exam by cancelling the previous registration? What is the procedure for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer dubai View Post
I ,UBAIDULLA MULLA registration number:5333050 has applied for aieee exam.i would like to cancel my registration and reapply it..kindly let me now the procedure to cancel the registration.
Dear friend,
I think it is impossible to reapply for AIEEE exem...
12th January 2011, 05:52 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear it is impossible to reapply because there is no act made by aieee for this.And it is clearly written that ''If a candidate submits more than one Application Form, his/her candidature shall liable to be cancelled and debarred for future examination(s).''
12th January 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

i have forgotten to thumbprint on the application form then what should i do??
12th January 2011, 08:53 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

One candidate can not reapply after registration.So do not try to do that.It is wastage of time & money.
21st November 2011, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I have registered 4 eee bt 4gt to take print outs
22nd November 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

CAN I CANCEL MY ONLINE REGISTRATION BEFORE DRAFTING THE FEE?
THAT IS 500
24th November 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello, What should I do,if I want to cancel my registration and resubmit my AIEEE exam form as I made my course selection wrong that was only BE/B.Tech but by mistake I select BE/B.Tech AND B.Arch/B.Planning please help me I kindly request u.
prateek agrawal
25th November 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

SIR IAM TRUSHANT PATEL . I HAVE DONE THE MISTAKE OF SELECTING THE CATEGORY WHICH WILL CREATE A BIG PROBLEM FOR ME IN FUTURE SO I REQUESTED YOU TO CANCEL MY PREVIOUS REGISTRATION AND GIVE ME THE ANOTHER CHANCE TO RE-APPLY AIEEE FORM
MY CONTACT NO;9033066279
MY REGISTRATION NO IS;20143612
25th November 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLSE TELL ME WHAT TO DO FOR CANCELLING MY AIEEE REGISTRATION ...I HAVE BY MISTAKE SELECTED BARCH/PLANNING I WANT TO GO FOR BE/B-TECH....SIR PLSE HELP ME OUT.. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU...BARCH/BPLANNING IS NON OF MY SUBJECTS!!
27th November 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

reg. no. 20234487
i have to do some corrections in my AIEEE form that is the date of birth and choice of exam centres. so kindly help me.
28th November 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

respectd sir, i've applied for AIEEE 2012 online.... but i m now realising tht it'll b tough for me since i haven't taken any online test's.... is it possible to change this and register for offline exam.....?? and if not, then is it possible to cancel d current registration and apply for a new one...??
please do reply soon..
30th November 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

By mistakes i hve forgotten to wrote the last name ..how to correct it.
2nd December 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

is there any provision to resumit the form because i chossen the i wrong and i have to change it
4th December 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

IS there any way where i can change my examination centers of aieee 2012.Please help me.It's urgent
5th December 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have registered online for the AIEEE in B.Tech course but have not prepared and submitted the demand draft, and now i want to change my course to B.arch. So can I do that by registering again though I have not got the demand draft preapared from the bank..
please reply..
5th December 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

i have done a mistake in dd number can i refill the no of dd again
6th December 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have wrongly entered my year of appearing/passing XII as 2011 (instead of 2012) and put my percentage as 00% and i am not able to re register or rectify it...kindly help me
7th December 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

sir,i hv "just" registered myself on the aieee forum but hv "not" paid d fee ie., rs.500 through d demand draft. is it possible for me to register and send d application offlyn as i hv made no payment online but hv simply registered ? will my offline application clash with the online registration i hv done?? plzz reply ASAP....
7th December 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I have filled my board name as Others but i study in ISC so i want to cancel my registration so as to fill new form...
CAN ANYONE HELP ME O

RISHABH PRASAD
9th December 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

i mavadia sharad , my registration number 20608204 applied for aieee would like to cancel registered form and re-apply for submission
10th December 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for online exam in aieee but i want to give it offline kindly help me.... i have tried to contact aieee office but no. is busy everytime.
12th December 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,
myregisration no is 20281700 , by fault i hv applied for be/b.tech & b.planning/b.arch . bt i have to applie only for be/b.tech ..
can it possible to change the course or thr is any othr method to solve this problem then plz tell me..........
12th December 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Hi.
Sir I am Shekhar Suman and i want to change my course and i have paid the fee by demand draft but not send the confirmation page and demand draft.
Plz reply can i change my course?
12th December 2011, 07:26 PM
neo-rocks

Dear it is impossible to reapply because there is no act made by aieee for this.And it is clearly written that ''If a candidate submits more than one Application Form, his/her candidature shall liable to be cancelled and debarred for future examination(s).''

thanks
13th December 2011, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for online exam in aieee but i want to give it offline kindly help me.... i have tried to contact aieee office but no. is busy everytime.
13th December 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my name's spelling in registered form
13th December 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i had done some mistake in my aieee form ...........
i had filled the wrong year ..............
what should i do????????? plsssssssssssssss give me a suggestion
14th December 2011, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelamjhan View Post
hiii see u dont have to cancel yr previous one just send once again ur aieee form they will consider ur second form hence simply dont waste time in simply thinking of cancellation of the form just go for another form allthe best
It is not accepted. It is giving that you have already submitted the AIEEE online form.
15th December 2011, 12:06 AM
dev99

Dear Friend,
Once online form submitted it wont accept the 2nd time as it is stored against your mail id,d.o.b.and other information however you can approach the AIEEE secretary no. Ph: (011-22239177-80 Extn. 110, 151, 157,011-22246095, 22246087) they may help you.
Thank You.
15th December 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to give the exam in online. My Registration No.20764855
19th December 2011, 10:42 PM
Amit gusain

[QUOTE=Amit gusain Dehradun;248001]I ,Amit gusain registration number:20547749
20th December 2011, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

[thane=manisha upadhyay;20931229]I ,manisha upadhyay registration number:20931229 has applied for aieee exam.i would like to cancel my registration and reapply it..kindly let me now the procedure to cancel the registration.[/thane]
21st December 2011, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i have given a preferences wrong i want to refill the form again it is possible to change
22nd December 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE GIVEN A WRONG SCHOOL BOARD
22nd December 2011, 04:51 PM
faraz khan@aaa

[delhi=faraz khan;20211213]i, faraz khan registration no20211213 has applied for aieee exam .i would like to cancle my registration and reaply it.kindly let me now the procedureto cancel the registration[ delhi]
22nd December 2011, 07:32 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
you have mentioned about the need for applying again as if you have applied once it is more than enough. Moreover you can not apply for the exam again.
Fill your application slowly so that you avoid committing mistakes. It is necessary that the application need to be filled without over writing and mistakes. Simple mistakes like not writin the date will not create any problem. But if you forget to put your signature, written your name wrongly means surely it will create some problem.
If you have committed such mistake means then you need to consult the committee to solve the issue. You can contact either by phone or directly at
ps1-2, institutional area,
ip extension,
patparganj,
new delhi-110092

Ph: 011-22239177-80 Extn. 110,151, 157
011-22246095, 22246087
you can also contact regional centre of cbse
22nd December 2011, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

can we send aieee form through ordinary post ?
26th December 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to some changes in my form(board of "higher secondary"). can it possible. plz, repy me(soon).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?